Sunday, September 2, 2007

First Day of School



Well, on August 22nd Emma started Pre-K 4. She is going 5 days a week from 8:00 until 3:00. When we decided to do this last year, I thought it was going to be great. Well, it is great....for Emma. I have to say though that I am having some difficulty adjusting. I didn't think I would be one of those mothers who would have a hard time. I think that part of it is just that it seems like such a turning point in both of our lives. She is my one and only child and now I will NEVER have a preschooler again. Done, finished, never to return. How very sad is that???? Almost makes me want to have another child. Just kidding.....I will learn to deal with it. But I am sad to think that my little girl is growing up and is now in school. I know that I will blink and she will be grown. Here are a few pictures of her big day.

No comments: